The Sunspire but don't let me go, i got all these people
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen frowned, when Coelho lost all her livelihood and stammered out needless apologies in her presence. Had their first meeting really traumatised the coywolf so much that she would always be on the brink of wetting herself, whenever beta would come near? After all there had been a time, when the hunter had been the happy-go-luckiest person in the world, a peace-maker, someone, who tried hard to keep everyone happy and suffered, when they weren't. Where had this person gone, Wraen could not say, but she did not like to be treated like a hostile bully, even if the person in question had every reason to feel that way towards her.

"Well, these things happen - besides rabbits are excellent sprinters and not all are keen on ending up as someone's lunch," she replied. "And you do not have to fear me - I know that we started on the worst terms - me, at least, but you are part of the group now, and if you let me - I would like to be your friend."
Messages In This Thread
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - June 28, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 15, 2018, 10:33 AM