The Sunspire but don't let me go, i got all these people
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"That sounds fair," Wraen agreed and sat down to listen. Coelho's way of telling was not the easiest to follow, here and there the audience lost her, because there were hardly any names or particular descriptions to hang on to. In time she would find out that the Omega's story pretty much reflected the girl's whole personality.

"Okay. I deduce that you have had quite an adventurous life. An... in response to your question - yes, I have been to the beach. If you walk up North here, you will hit the oceanside," she beckoned in the general direction of the said area. "I was - in fact - born here not too far from the coast in a pack called Donnelaith. My parents were respected members there. I have in total five sisters and three brothers - two out of each are my age, and the next come from subsequent litters."

"Terance - the beta wolf here - is my sibling and of the same age. Maia, who joined us this year, is younger," she thought she should mention the names of these two, because it could be useful for the little wolf in the future. "My family left this valley, when I was young, we travelled for almost a year, until we found the perfect place to settle down. And that is, where they all still live now. At least - that is the last I heard."

"So - yeah. That is the short version of my family history," Wraen finished, though there was a lot and a lot more to tell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - August 17, 2018, 06:47 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 15, 2018, 10:33 AM