The Sunspire but don't let me go, i got all these people
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"It is kind of a long story," Wraen replied, not wanting to bore Coelho with the whole "it began with Terance and my older sister Sarah leaving and then..." until that cold winter day, when she, along with her brother, Rannoch and Liffey had left the Moonspear. There had to be a way to compress the story so that it would still make sense. 

"In the beginning Terance and I joined Moonspear - it is a pack located accross the valley - which is led by Charon Ostrega. He was a friend of my mother's, therefore we were welcomed in the pack ranks," she told. "There we met Rannoch and Liffey and about half a year later we together decided to found a pack of our own and came here. Unfortunately Charon and the rest of the group did not take it lightly and we have been enemies ever since," she concluded. 

"Therefore be very careful, if you happen to travel in the area of the western mountain ranges. Our name will bring you only trouble, if you happen to come across any of the Moonspear wolves."
Messages In This Thread
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 02:26 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 15, 2018, 10:33 AM