Wheeling Gull Isle in the water
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
"Yeah, definitely," she responded, eyes wandering to the water. "This is cool." Try as she might, she couldn't find any moving shapes beneath the surface. Every so often, something would catch her eye--but it was a frond of seaweed, or the wind rippling the waves ever-so-slightly. Still, she persisted, gaze narrowed as she concentrated.

"I said I wanted to learn to fish, and I meant it," Maegi said absently, still looking forward. She glanced down at her feet. "I only have one good forepaw," she said, flushing with embarrassment. Her twisted right leg was still a source of shame and anger, for her. "So, I don't know if that will, like, make it harder or something. . ." She trailed off, looking back at the water and wishing she hadn't said anything at all.

Suddenly, a silvery shape entered the corner of her vision, sliding gracefully through the water. "There," Maegi whispered, eyes widening as it got closer. "I think that's something." Sure enough, it was a fish--slim but long, a decent-sized specimen. She gave Rokig a sideways glance, wondering if he'd seen it--and waiting for him to try and catch it.
Messages In This Thread
in the water - by Cephaloryn - June 18, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: in the water - by Maegi - June 20, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: in the water - by Cephaloryn - June 20, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: in the water - by Maegi - June 20, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: in the water - by Cephaloryn - June 22, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: in the water - by Maegi - June 23, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: in the water - by Cephaloryn - July 23, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: in the water - by Maegi - July 27, 2018, 10:24 PM