The Sunspire Back on schedule
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Water in lungs?" Wraen was quite fearless, when it came to most things, but anatomic stuff and pathologies described weren't her strong suite. She turned pale (though it was not visible beneath her fur) and shuffled a little distance away from Hyacinth, as if being in the presence of the healer would make that mysterious condition happen.

Luckily she was more concerned at the task at hand, not speculations, and, when a yellowish flowers, covered in a sticky sweet stuff was pushed in her direction, Wraen leaned down and had a careful sniff of it. Despite mentioning that it would not taste bad, it did not smell very nice either (what with the half-stuffed nose she could decipher). Therefore she hesitated, before she swept it up in a quick motion and gulped it down without chewing it.

"Not that I know of," Wraen shrugged, because cough and snot aside, she was pretty much fine, though a little annoyed by the condition itself. "Was this it? Will I get better tomorrow?" she asked, hoping that eating sticky plants was all the effort needed to make the magic happen.
Messages In This Thread
Back on schedule - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - June 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: Back on schedule - by Wraen - July 17, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: Back on schedule - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 06, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Back on schedule - by Wraen - August 09, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Back on schedule - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 10, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: Back on schedule - by Wraen - August 11, 2018, 06:55 AM
RE: Back on schedule - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 11, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Back on schedule - by Wraen - August 11, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Back on schedule - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 11, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: Back on schedule - by Wraen - August 11, 2018, 02:22 PM