Heron Lake Plateau i could tell you that i saw you, but i couldn't make it up the stairs
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
miss her already :'( i left this open ended so if you wanted to throw another post in, you can, otherwise i'll just archive in a few days!

it was good caiaphas had such a loquacious comrade, otherwise, much of what she thought would have never been uttered under the light of day. the crone shifted as blondine spoke and colt issued quick rebuke: family, he insisted. an indolent flash crossed the old sylph's gaze, swift as a meteorite being swallowed by a dark sky.

family.

more and more that word was losing its meaning to the siren queen. more and more her past was creeping in, a dark tide come to claim what had been rightfully spit from its own surf. these days, all caiaphas had was raleska and svalinn; and even then, their lives were hardly assured.

she nodded an appreciative dip of her head to the male regardless, but did not say anything more. blondine would have to excuse her companion's abrasive mien, for caiaphas was already making headway to her own den, with her own thoughts collectively swirling about her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread