Blackfoot Forest All the plants in the world, it’s a party.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Elixir's intention of telling about humans and thus giving a fair warning to Wraen was a good one, but a little pointless as well. Having never seen or met any she could not draw he exact mental image from the vague description she was given. She felt just the same way one clueless person feels, when another tells them about the beauty of football.  All you can do is smile, nod, express all the "ah"s and "oh"s in the right places and try not to show that you had hardly understood a thing.

"Long and green? Some sort of elongated frogs?" she asked, which was the closest thing that was green that came to her mind. "And they must be very hungry then to hunt us. I mean I have heard that even our own kind are not above eating other canids, when it's famine." Then it occurred to her that - perhaps - these "hoo-mans" were just the same imaginary things as those werewolf beasts were. 

"Though... they do sound like mangy bears. They can walk on two legs, if they wish. And mange does away with the fur. Are these hoovers very itchy?" she asked, playing with the mental image of naked bears in her mind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the plants in the world, it’s a party. - by Wraen - July 29, 2018, 04:53 AM