Emberwood Looking forward to seeing you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The healer is in the midst of returning to the area they'd claimed as their own for now, little more than somewhere to rest their heads and prepare for the trek into the mountains. A fat summer squirrel is clasped in her jaws as she reaches the clearing; just as she sets the food aside her ears prick with Elixir's summons. Assuring that Illidan is under the watchful eye of one of her wolves with a glance around their encampment, the fae slips into the shady forest.

The healer calls out a soft noise of greeting, approaching on even steps. Soon, the sylph will have little trouble on her odd number of legs but for now she tries not to limp too much. She smiles warmly, for the slip of a girl at Elixir's side seems agitated. She's slight, with thin limbs and a willowish build and looks as if the wind might blow her away with one powerful gust. 

"Hello," she says as she reaches them, instinctively greeting Elixir with a touch of her muzzle against her shoulder. The healer refrains from sniffing the girl over, for she fears it might unnerve her, and already she can smell far away wilds on the girl's coat. The fae sits, her raised tail thumping the ground behind her in an attempt to put the stranger at ease.

"Who are you?" She asks, not unkindly, with a small cock of her head.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Looking forward to seeing you - by Elixir - July 10, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by Anatha - July 10, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by Síff - July 10, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by RIP Kavik - July 10, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by Elixir - July 10, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by Anatha - July 11, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by Síff - July 12, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by RIP Kavik - July 12, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: Looking forward to seeing you - by Elixir - July 12, 2018, 01:13 PM