Wapun Meadow Not knowing when it opened I'd see you
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Perhaps after being beaten by a total stranger a week or so ago, lying in the tall grass out in the open to have some rest, was not a particularly smart idea. But Wraen reasoned that she was fully responsible for her getting into that fight in the first place and, if she avoided approaching and taking someone else's dinners, she would be better of. 

Maybe she was wrong, because after a half an hour of a nap she was awoken by a chuff not far off, intended to wake her up. Wraen was startled, but was smart enough not to give it right away. She lifted her head first, then got to her feet without much haste and stretched thoroughly. Often keeping a nonchalant attitude and, as well as a pretence that the other person had neither surprised her, nor scared her helped. 

"Yes? Anything you wanted?" she asked in a polite curiousity, her body language mirroring the other wolf's.
Messages In This Thread
Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Wraen - July 18, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Uki - July 26, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Wraen - July 29, 2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Uki - July 30, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Wraen - July 31, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Uki - August 06, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Wraen - August 09, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Uki - August 13, 2018, 09:15 AM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Wraen - August 14, 2018, 01:18 PM