Wapun Meadow Not knowing when it opened I'd see you
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Oh, now that is a pickle," Wraen said slowly, realizing that she had a problem now. How did two people, who did not speak a common tongue, communicate? With all the wealth of words and need to chatter on her side and the silent and definitely very confused "do not understand a word" on the other?

She hoped that "Uki" was the other's name and not some three-word very meaningful word that expressed either suggestion or a threat. Questions - at least - were easy to differentiate from the rest, because they sounded differently. 

But now to the awkward part - since she did not know, how to continue from this point on, she sat in silence, eyeing the stranger hopefully and warily at the same time, shuffling her feet, swallowing and sighing now and then. The easiest thing would be getting up and leaving on the spot, but that would not be polite, would it?
Messages In This Thread
Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Wraen - July 18, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Uki - July 26, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Wraen - July 29, 2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Uki - July 30, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Wraen - July 31, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Uki - August 06, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Wraen - August 09, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Uki - August 13, 2018, 09:15 AM
RE: Not knowing when it opened I'd see you - by Wraen - August 14, 2018, 01:18 PM