Heron Lake Plateau i can see a heart-sized hole inside this bottle, where i'm pondering a midnight swim
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
nosedeep in thick tussock, caiaphas paused as she heard steps -- lifting her blackened muzzle from concealment, she caught the greystreaked form of a young wolf - not so young to be invalid, but in her eyes, simply young. maybe she really had gotten old; she returned his nod with a cant of her muzzle, as if to signify that the trail bent to the west of them out into the thicket.

names could be exchanged later, caiaphas was not a wolf for idle talk when a tremendous task was at hand -- as she turned down the path towhee joined them; she gave the female respectful birth and averted her gaze, keeping her composure lower than the she-wolf's as if to signify she recognized the female's stature was above her own. the woman's words, wooden as they were, were met with a grim nod -- indeed.

three was better than one. armed now with the confidence that her two hunting comrades bought, caiaphas waited for towhee's lead, but prepared inward for battle.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.