The Sunspire He is just a toy but I turn him on and he comes to life
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Had Wraen been able to look inside each of the assembled men's minds, it would have amazed her, how much thinking and contemplating did, but how very little action they took to discuss matters out loud. She was familiar with Terance's tendency to blame himself for things that was out of his control (and at times she wondered, whether this mindset was something he simply felt comfortable in being), but would not have guessed that Rannoch had had thoughts of similar fashion. 

Anyway - there was no time to wait and she went straight to business. First things first: "How is Ibis doing after the attack?" And naturally she would also want to hear, what Seabreeze had to say in matter as well. Her brother's relationship with her still had not been settled properly and because she did not know his girlfriend/lover/mate well, she had her doubts about her being a trustworthy individual. However, she trusted Terance's judgement and rarely ever gave in into her own doubts. "And how is Seabreeze and the rest coping?"

The rest being not only Olive, but Finley as well, who ever since giving birth to children had had different priorities in life and had no time for friendship stuff with Wraen. "Basically - I want to hear your thoughts on the matter - why it happened and what should we do about it so that it never repeats itself again," she went on after the appropriate explanations were heard. "Secondly - we are begining to run low on food, this takes a heavy toll on hunters like me and the rest, who have to provide for the three mothers and the kids as well. And as much as you might not like the idea, I think that the load would be eased considerably, if the mothers now started to provide for themselves. And instead of a big, flat NO I want to hear, how can we incorporate this along with increased security for the kids."
Messages In This Thread
RE: He is just a toy but I turn him on and he comes to life - by Wraen - August 02, 2018, 02:49 PM