Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The boy followed his group, making an effort to hang far enough back so that he did not have to endure the problematic ramblings of Thorleif. He had decided that he didn't like the strange male and he wasn't keen on having to spend any alone time with the oddball. Instead, he had made himself a good trekking place near to where Elixir was. She was quiet and though she looked a little peculiar, Illidan found that her silence was far more welcome than the constant prodding from the others. While their trek had taken them far, he was eager to stop.

When the pale female called them to a halt and turned her head to inquire about what they thought, Illidan stretched his neck to sniff. The expanse was rocky and beautiful, stretching up high around them and providing a stunning bowl that would surely grant them prey and safety from others. Just as this thought had weaseled into his young mind, the boy caught wind of the strangers. At once, he rushed forward to where Liri and Kavik stood. His fur bristled and his ears flattened to his skull. There was a wicked glint to his youthful gaze as he curled a lip at Treason and Coelho, fearful of what trouble they might cause.

His life had granted him nothing but a series of almost homes, and he was not willing to let these creatures push them away from yet another. Illidan was done being bullied. He was done watching the people around him suffer because of the pride of strangers. The burning of Easthollow still felt fresh in his mind. He would not let it happen again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Illidan - August 01, 2018, 01:54 PM