Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
going to go ahead and put this in rounds, if you haven't replied yet feel free to hop in now. 5 days until the next round and I assume it would be easiest to have no posting order with so many characters lol

The words have only just fallen from her tongue when she, and nearly everyone in their group, spots the two women. They're a ways off yet but the scent of a pack is unmistakable even at a distance. Briefly, the healer's brows furrow; it was true that she had chosen the mountains given that there were no packs in them when she left some year ago. It appears that at least one has taken up residence since her return to Teekon and inwardly the gentle woman curses this unknown pack and the timing they had - if only they'd settled here before she left and they could have avoided this whole issue. 

She can feel her wolves gathering around her and a fierce pride touches her for a moment, knowing that if she asked it of them they would fight. However, she knows that a conflict can't take place. These two might be outnumbered but there was no way to be certain how big their pack was, what kind of force might fall on their little band of rogues if they might attack. 

Liri glances at @Grezig as Kavik moves towards the women, giving a small, almost imperceptible jerk of her head to follow. The sylph wants the woman at her side when they greet these ambassadors, these pack wolves who were sure to report their findings. She pads after mate, as steady and confident on three legs as she ever was on four.

Her dark eyes finds @Illidan's sooty, sharp form for she doubts she'll be able to keep him from this either. As her eyes land on him, she gives a small nod - motioning that he can follow after them as well if he so pleases. The fae would be better able to keep an eye on him if things went south and she knew that between herself and Grezig - the two women in the pack who cared for him most, almost like mothers - he would be safe. 

"Greetings," she murmured as she reached the pair, stopping at her mate's side. There was only a hint of the northern accent present in her voice. "May I ask why you're here and staring at my wolves in such a manner?"

Her words were spoken carefully, her face carefully devoid of emotion - whether it be agitation or territorial anger - though there's a silent question hanging between them, the one Liri truly meant to ask: "Are these not neutral lands?"
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Síff - August 07, 2018, 10:16 AM