The Sunspire in another life, my teeth and tongue would speak aloud what until now i've only sung
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Ever since attack on Ibis, Wraen had permantently moved her sleeping quarters over to the area, where all of the puppies and mothers resided. The summer nights were still nice and warm, therefore she was not very picky about, where to settle for the night or mid-day nap. Either in a dug out hollow under a bush on particularly warm days to escape the sunlight or under the low branches of a fir tree, if it rained, or somewhere in the moss and grass, if the weather was fine.

During her frequent trips in the valleys on both sides of the mountain range she had got used to sleeping, while always keeping her mind alert and ready to spring in action, in case something bad was going on. And today too, the moment the sound of childish giggles reached her ears, two keen eyes opened, quickly scanned the area and fell on the gray puppy that in the distance. On the first assessment she seemed to be having fun, therefore Wraen took time to get up, do all the neccessary stretches, before walking over to the kid and see, what was so funny. 

She stopped few feet away and lied down on her belly, watching the girl and the birds curiously, but not wanting to interrupt the game in any way.