Redsand Canyon iv: the wind, unchained
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The other being noticed her almost immediately and did not flee or make a disagreement — from this, Olive surmised that there was no need to fear this woman, and that there was no way that she could be the coyote she so feared [this was a constant concern with almost every canidae she met, even those who did not share a resemblance with her personal aggressor]. She approached and the fae did so in kind, stepping gently around the sheer rock faces and narrow ledges until they were vis-a-vis. 

“Disturb my hunt?” Olive replied softly, suddenly remembering the supposed purpose of her jaunt away from Sunspire. “Oh, no…” She allowed her voice to softly fade as her mind was, for a moment, consumed with the concerns that plagued her about her current locale. The small game was waning much to fast for her to feel comfortable with, and it was no shock that Olive could not take down a larger prey animal if the opportunity ever presented itself — which, the opportunity had not.“These lands have run dry,” the woman stated, hoping to not sound as forlorn as she felt about it. Perhaps, if the stranger was in the same pursuit, Olive could save her the time and effort.        
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 02, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 05, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 05, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 15, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 19, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 23, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 25, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 30, 2018, 03:44 PM