Redsand Canyon iv: the wind, unchained
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The woman offers her services, and Olive’s emerald gaze glances up from its home at her toes.  She wondered, for a moment, what the women saw in order to give herself so freely. It was a type of selflessness that Olive could only wish to achieve, for her interests — apparently — lay only in self-preservation. She was an animal, at heart, and despite her sometimes sophisticated tendencies. 

Perhaps she could learn something from this woman! Olive would take this stranger’s proposal, her dedication, and would praise her name whenever the gods would deign to bear witness to it. 

A small, simpering smile slid upon the fae’s pale lips.
“Oh yes, that would be lovely…” she let her head drop and a single willowy leg extend out into a quick, yet sincere, bow. Rife with humility, she continued from her lowered position. “My sister, though not of blood, and I have too many children for us to carry alone… and they are far too young to cover the distance needed. Sweet woman, you are overly generous with your time. When we are established — either within another group, or standing on our own — we will repay your kindness a thousandfold.” With the fire-kissed girl’s assistance, her and Seabreeze’s dreams were closer and more achievable than ever before. Oh, wait…

“What is your name?” she questioned with a cant of the head.  
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 02, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 05, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 05, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 15, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 19, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 23, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 25, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 30, 2018, 03:44 PM