Blacktail Deer Plateau "How it bathes on her soft skin"
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I wish with all my heart that you and your family may spend here many happy years," Wraen's sentiment was earnest. She knew that leading a pack and taking the responsibility was not easy and she felt a tad bit guilty that Liri's folk had had to move further than the vale. Under different circumstances, where the food shortage would not have been so pressing, it would have been nice to have trustworthy neighbours. 

"There have lived at least two packs that I know of before you," she explained. "One was called after the forest - Blacktail deer plataeu - and was founded by a she-wolf called Hawkeye. She was my uncle Peregrine's mate and by the time my mother joined the group, he had taken over," Wraen told. "Later on the pack split in two - if you ever hear about Redhawks and their family, then their origins are found here - and the group that remained relocated closer to the coast and renamed themselves Donnelaith."

"Not too long ago a pack by name Morningside lived here as well and there was also a real Northern viking pack in the vicinity too," she added. "So - long story short - this has been a home to many wolves."
Messages In This Thread
"How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 21, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 22, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 27, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - August 31, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: "How it bathes on her soft skin" - by Síff - September 04, 2018, 08:01 AM