The Sunspire all is almost lost and it starts to show
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Round 2! Our last round, unless anybody else speaks up! This round (and meeting) will end on September 5th

@Wraen @Terance @Liffey @Treason @Cassiopeia @Hyacinth @Nara @Rueger @Maia @Malice @Coelho @Breccan @Deshyr!

Some of Sunspire's members rose to voice their opinions, while the others choose to remain silent. Overall, it seemed as though the pack agreed that relocation was Sunspire's next, logical step and Rannoch was relieved that he had the support of his pack. 

Regarding Hyacinth's statement first, Rannoch offered her a smile and nodded. "Your experience with the area would be appreciated," he acknowledged. "I don't see any reason for you to be excluded." Pyro was next to speak, and Rannoch turned towards the scout. "As soon as possible," he replied—and then her turned to Pyro's mother, Malice. "I think a skilled navigator would be extremely useful, too," he offered. Rannoch then positioned himself to address the pack as a whole, "We need to be proactive in our communication about who is out scouting and who is staying in Sunspire. I will be staying at Sunspire, to care for the children and the territory." He glanced at Liffey, and nodded; Rannoch trusted his wife wholeheartedly in finding their next home.  

It was around this time that Rannoch realized that Terance hadn't joined the meeting—where was he? Although the Alpha did not let his true colors shine, he felt concern bubble deep in the pit of his stomach. Nara's monologue was what eventually distracted him; his concern evolved into love, and he looked to Sunspire's huntress with a smile. "Thank you, Nara," he replied. 

Although their time together had been brief, this was the only news that Rannoch had for the pack—they had more important things to focus on. "If everybody is in agreement, I will let our scouts prepare. Liffey, Pyro—gather our scouts and come up with a plan of action. I'm sure Wraen would be a remarkable resource, too?" he glanced at the Beta as he addressed her,  "Thank you for attending. I will keep you all updated as the scouts report back." 

And if nobody had anything else to say, Rannoch would move from the podium to reunite with his family and allow for Liffey to assemble the scouts.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Coelho - August 22, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Pyro - August 22, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Rueger - August 22, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Wraen - August 23, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Breccan - August 23, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Malice - August 23, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Nara - August 24, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Liffey - August 24, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Arbiter - August 26, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Maia - August 27, 2018, 08:22 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 29, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Arbiter - August 29, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Terance - August 29, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Wraen - August 30, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Liffey - August 30, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Maia - August 30, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Deshyr - September 02, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Breccan - September 03, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Arbiter - September 03, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 08:08 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Liffey - September 13, 2018, 06:40 PM