Blacktail Deer Plateau Haunting details, but you’ll get over it.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She could not help but smile at Elixir's greeting, for she had always enjoyed the bubbly wolfdog's company.

"I hope I haven't disturbed you," Liri murmured, dark gaze finding the bush of blackberries. She hid a wry smile, for it was no secret that the berries were a soft spot for the healer as well.

She moved closer as Elixir gave her permission for Liri to examine the wound. It was well on its way to healing, but the process was no doubt a slow and painful one - the wound itself looked angry and red, swollen - which was to be expected with a wound this size. 

"Well, it's nothing life threatening or even serious," she smiled as she shot the darker girl a look of reassurance. "But it probably hurts. I have some herbs for the pain and to keep out infection."

"I can go get them if you like," the healer offered questioningly, as she'd long ago learned there were some wolves who didn't trust the plants they were offered or simply refused to eat them.

"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - August 29, 2018, 04:14 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Síff - August 30, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - September 01, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Síff - September 04, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - September 08, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Síff - September 10, 2018, 05:09 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - September 10, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Síff - September 11, 2018, 07:36 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Síff - September 17, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Elixir - September 20, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Haunting details, but you’ll get over it. - by Síff - September 24, 2018, 10:16 AM