Heron Lake Plateau No more room in hell.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
wtf where did this book come from - i kept mention of their injuries vague because i am not sure full details! hope that is ok

tending two children was busy-work; yet it was not so consuming that caiaphas was entirely unaware a portion of their pack had split off. she made no assumption to their reasoning or their whereabouts, nor did she guess as to if they would return. too many wolves had departed in caiaphas' life-time.. and she had watched the slim backs of many comrades slink off into the unknown, never seen again.

when the small band of wolves returned, caiaphas had been deep in her own duties. patrolling gave her purpose, it kept her mind at bay -- and it also set a cold precedent for her children @Svalinn and @Raleska, who were often dragged along so that they may learn at an early age to trust nothing and nobody but themselves.

today the she-wolf was alone as she came across the fresh scent of the trio. she rifled along the ground curiously, for the pawprints left in their passing showed a shortened stride -- as if someone were injured. caiaphas was no healer (in fact, she could be said to be the opposite -- a ruinous destroyer) but if one of their own was injured, it meant there was something out there, physical and corporal, that she could commit to its own devastation.

it did not take the sylph long to find the band of wolves: she looked over each in quick assessment, her attention coming to rest on the beta who presently, sat across the ground as if defeated. there was little fire simmering in towhee's jackolantern gaze that caiaphas could see, and as she drew closer her steps became slowed and light, yet it was clear the sylph wished for some explanation, or some target in which she would be commanded to sink her teeth into in retribution.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
No more room in hell. - by Towhee - September 03, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Caiaphas - September 03, 2018, 10:20 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Fire - September 03, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Tegan - September 03, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Towhee - September 07, 2018, 10:08 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Tegan - September 12, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Towhee - September 12, 2018, 01:47 PM