Heron Lake Plateau and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it was a cruel task she set before her children, but a task they needed to master; soon they would find she was the kindest thing in their lives, and that nature was far crueler. as she flung the beaver towards them it was intercepted by svalinn; his efforts were noticed with an approving smile, but it was raleska the siren queen focused her harsh gaze upon:

raleska, the timid,
the quailing,
the disappointment --

svalinn had straddled the beast while she had stared stupidly; caiaphas watched with a mother's disdain, distanced and remote and offering no encouragement. as elwood came upon the scene she shared with him a silent glance, to acknowledge his presence (and also, to defer to his esteemed status) but caiaphas would not stop the lesson about to be learned, not even for his arrival.

and so the sylph hung back, offering no aid nor punishment for whatever actions her whelps saw fit to execute: they would learn, and she would simply watch.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 17, 2018, 01:52 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 17, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Raleska - September 22, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 25, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - November 19, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - December 17, 2018, 10:49 PM