Heron Lake Plateau and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
last from phas <3

for a brief while, the contest of wills looked as if it would be won by the beaver; yet her children were precocious -- inept, and possibly stupid, but precocious. for each time they were roughly flung from the bucking beaver, they rallied and tried again - caiaphas could see the edge worn from the beaver's attempts, and watched as exhaustion insidiously crept in.

it would be over soon.

she licked her lips and gave elwood a passing glance: he had been silent - perhaps he did not approve of the method in which she indoctrinated bloodsport to her children, but he held his tongue. caiaphas was not raising daisies -- she was raising tiny sociopaths -- and feeling her work here was done, (and that they would know what to do once the beaver's energy was wholly sapped from him) the sylph rose and prowled off - leaving her children with the still-fighting creature.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 17, 2018, 01:52 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 17, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Raleska - September 22, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 25, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Caiaphas - October 28, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - November 19, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - December 17, 2018, 10:49 PM