is there an age requirement to create and/or lead a pack?
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc — nami
this question might have been answered before (i feel like it has?) but i can't find the thread. 

also, if there is a hard age requirement, can it be added to the guidebook for future reference?
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
There is no age limit to a character needing to create a pack or lead at this current time! The guide book is also updated as the site progresses, and if this were to be added we would definitely be putting it on there.

Great question!

Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc — nami
Greyback Wrote:There is no age limit to a character needing to create a pack or lead at this current time! The guide book is also updated as the site progresses, and if this were to be added we would definitely be putting it on there.

Great question!

thank you!
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
In the interest of full disclosure, I have reservations about puppies making packs for realism's sake. It has come up in discussion. We have no formal policy as is, but I have given green and red lights with the caveat a (current) puppy must be at least 6 months of age for the pack to go up.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc — Noki, duh
I think for a pack to be OFFICIAL it would still follow what Lauren said above, 6 months at least. But I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a band of puppies surviving with each other and during that time they can pick a leader among them and a hierarchy and stuff as a survival group then get official green-light when their elected leader is 6 months old.