forward dating birth threads
0 Posts
Ooc — gay
how far can you forward date for a birth thread? in the past i've heard it said that birth threads can be forward dated up to 1 week, but i wanted to get an official answer on that before i do so <3

and also, how does the "pup approval one day before birth" rule factor into forward dated birth threads? would the pup player(s) still have to wait for that ooc date?
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I was trying to find where it was said that a week is the cut off, but I couldn't find a concrete reference, and the latter hasn't really come up, to my knowledge. I've brought both questions up for discussion with the other CMs and we'll get back to you soon with an answer!

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
0 Posts
Ooc — gay
this thread is where i got one week from! since none of the cms weighed in i took it to mean the answers given weren't incorrect, but since that's not an official answer i didn't want to rely on it too much
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
We had asked about the Niamh x Phox puppy birth viability and were allowed to date that thread 1 week (but no earlier) before her due date.
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Premature birth is one week max, but there has never been a CM response or consensus on just forward dating, which is different. We will discuss and get back to you!

265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Birth threads can officially be forward dated (pups born on original due date, but thread is posted earlier) by a maximum of 7 days.

For the pups, have them add a link to the birth thread in their prompts so we can see that it's valid and there should be no issues with their acceptance!

186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
I totally misread the first post so mea culpa, sorry for injecting additional confusion into things.
english | hindi