Why can't I create another character?
"I used to be so afraid of looking into the night sky, so vast.. so deep.."
27 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
I tried to log out and register another character, but the site wouldn't allow me to because 'multiple accounts are turned off'.  What am I doing wrong?

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :)

Latte gives out compliments like grandmas give out candy.  She sees the beauty in almost everything, I promise you that she is not flirting with your character.  Like, seriously, she compliments snails. 

Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
I'm guessing the name you would like to use might be taken? I would try a different name variation if that is the case! (Or you can reclaim the name if it meets the criterion required)
"I used to be so afraid of looking into the night sky, so vast.. so deep.."
27 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
(August 25, 2022, 11:47 AM)Rosalyn Wrote: I'm guessing the name you would like to use might be taken?  I would try a different name variation if that is the case!  (Or you can reclaim the name if it meets the criterion required)
No, that's not the problem.  Whenever I try to submit the account, it just says; 'sorry, multiple accounts are turned off'.  T-T

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :)

Latte gives out compliments like grandmas give out candy.  She sees the beauty in almost everything, I promise you that she is not flirting with your character.  Like, seriously, she compliments snails. 

Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Strange! We allow multiple accounts with the same email - I just double checked the setting.

The only other reason I can think is if you aren't getting logged out correctly for some reason. If it's that, I would try clearing your cookies for the site (either through the dev tools or in your preferences - if you use chrome).