Rank Shuffle question
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Okay guys I have some down time so I am looking over the pack stuff with Gunnar and i have a question

So I know that it says ranks need shuffled regularly, but here' s my question. because we can now have whatever ranks we want in packs, is rank shuffling still required because for instance if a pack is based on trades. if someone hits their trade and gets put in the trade rank then they would just stay there right? I mean i can see shuffling if there is more than one wolf in that trade rank, but what if there isn't?
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
I'm not sure where you are seeing that, but nope! We don't enforce any kind of management standards above the usual activity checks. This thread in the guidebook is a good resource for how being a PM works

https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=47527
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
In the pack/cm guidebook...let me see if i can find the section that i was looking at. One sec....here...

Ranks should be shuffled regularly. We recommended weekly or bi-weekly rank shuffles. It is up to Pack Managers to decide how ranks will be shuffled, but as a starting point, most packs rank based on activity. To help with this, in the Pack dropdown under Manage Ranks, pack leaders can see the the number of new posts and new threads made by each member in the past seven days (or the time period specified under Manage Options). Pack leaders can decide if ranks can be challenged for and how, or what other factors may be considered toward ranking.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Ah! If you are talking in the PM forum, that's likely way out of date! Unless it's useful, don't worry about anything in there - the only guidelines we enforce should all be in the main Guidebook now
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Okay thank you <3 and yes that was the one i was talking about heh. :D