The Sentinels If forests could talk, what would they say?
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Oh... I am very much dead indeed," Wraen agreed, laughing merrily at his statement. "I am Old Dear Lady Wraenbourine," she introduced herself in a very official tone and bowed as one would do, when stating their identity to royalty. "Wraen for short. And your dark-clad Ghostly Excellence may be?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and giving him a charming smile. To be honest, doing this - a very awkward attempt at flirting - made her feel more alive than, where she had been before. Living beyond the veil had not been a bad experience, but it was your favourite soup without salt. It was not bad, but you just knew that in order to enjoy it 100% you needed that flavour. 

"This is a place, where my parents lived and where I was born. It looked a lot different then than it does now. The trees were tall and regal, the area had not been taken over by the bushes and small trees that are here now. Fire destroyed it," she shared the brief history of Donnelaith. "My family left this place before it happened and, when I came back, I first came here. I had heard so many great stories about Donnelaith. But there was nothing left save for wreckage and no one knew or could tell, where Lasher - the leader and good friend of my parents - and his family had gone," she told. "Where was your home originally? Somewhere along the coast, I assume? Or were you a born in the forests, but had the great vast waters singing in your veins since childhood?" she asked and paused, giving the man time to explain.

Messages In This Thread
If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 08, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 09, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 13, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 18, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 23, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 24, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 26, 2023, 12:28 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 29, 2023, 01:48 PM