The Sentinels If forests could talk, what would they say?
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Blame it on the gods, fate or a bad memory (or all three in different proportions), Wraen had met Vercingetorix before. Twice. And on the second occasion and the third one now, she had not recognized him and had had to do all the introductions again. Now, however, the longer she looked at him, the more she felt inclined to blink. "Blinka!" she exclaimed, catching a fleeting memory by its tail and getting a glimpse of a moment, where this very same man was telling her that her eyes were beautiful. 

"Old Lord Vercingetorix, who, according to his own words, is better with arts in the physical form. Fighting, feasting and f*cking, was it in that order? Still good at those in your Valhalla or, wherever it is that Drageda wolves go?" she laughed, as the memory inside her mind opened up like book and let her read of that first time they had met each other in the wilds in details. "And you claimed to have wooed and survived the gals of the old great man of the Underworld too, didn't you?" there had been more witty and - dare she say - flirtatious exchanges during that conversations. 

The next memory of him came to her in a form of dark rain-cloud, thunder rumbling and a promise of a storm. She had been out looking for someone and Colt had just died because of Kiwi's attack. And he too was out looking for a person, who had kidnapped and tortured his dearly beloved son. She did not dare to ask, if the boy was ever fine again, not wanting to make him go back to that dark place, in case he - like Ibis - had forgotten about some aspects of his life here. 

"I vaguely recall us making plans to meet us again," she went on with a more cheerful topic. "Not that you promised to marry me and I died of sorrow, looking out in the ocean to wait for your dazzling arrival," she laughed. "But I have to admire your dedication to keep your word after your own death. Even marriage vows meet an expiry date at death," she finished. 

Threads I am referrring to are - https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=30842 - and - https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=36082 . I had forgotten that they had met each other before and I found these two by accident. :D
Messages In This Thread
If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 08, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 09, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 13, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 18, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 23, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 24, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 26, 2023, 12:28 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 29, 2023, 01:48 PM