Boartusk Heights there's a shadow just behind me
3 Posts
Ooc — -
Joining 

ilian was one of those wolves who likely would've been better off born as a bear.
as of late, at least, his time was mostly spent alone, wandering through the thick of nondescript woods in search of something he didn't even truly know he was looking for. his movement is slow and careful, as if he put thought into every step he made, and his stomach roared furiously for food despite the meal he'd eaten mere hours prior.
he may be an idiot, but he wasn't stupid — something had changed when he crossed from nasty, humid bogland into a surprisingly intimidating mouth of steep mountainside. the trees got thicker and the air got thinner, and soon his limbs began to tire conveniently as he'd noticed he may or may not be approaching the border of a pack.
who the fuck sets up shop in a place like this? despite the exhaustion which ate at his calves, he was sort of intrigued by this discovery. his tongue flattens over his upper teeth as he lowers his head to the ground; testing, learning, waiting.
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
165 Posts
Ooc — bon
!!

a dark coated man had found their home. the matriarch observes it from a distance. there was a tremble to his legs and the scent of a wanderer clung to him like so many of those she has welcomed in to her kingdom. once again, opportunity has been brought to her doorstep.

the wraith beckons for guards with only the quiet nod of her head before carefully approaching. they slink into the shadows before she finally reaches the man, prepared to strike if anything goes wrong.
tired? her voice, smooth like honey, announces her presence to the curious stranger.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
3 Posts
Ooc — -
he's not alone for long. the mountain-dweller who rounds upon him is not at all who or what he'd expected — she's tall and luminous, and immediately ilian feels out of place. not that the awkwardness of this situation would stop him.
he shifts a little before raising his gaze to hers, mouth arching into a crooked half-grin. wiped.
i'm not intruding or nothin', am i? he asks coolly, deciding now to rest his flank against the trunk of a spruce. name's ilian. i come in peace.
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
165 Posts
Ooc — bon
i can only imagine. you're not intruding, though you are awfully close. tension leaves the matriarch's body as she's met with a smile instead of teeth.
but since you come in peace, we will forgive it. what brings you here?
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
3 Posts
Ooc — -
what was he here for? exploring, he lands on saying, the cool wash of his gaze roving unabashedly over the long, dainty limbs the woman before him boasts. i was only looking for dinner and a place to sleep tonight, but, his teeth glimmer in the low light. maybe you'll change my plans.
i'm assuming this place is yours? he gestures with the sweep of a paw to the guards, hardly visible beneath the cover of the shade. i see you've got some friends with you.