Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,408 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Trade 
Rodyn heard the chatter of nearby otters and he went towards them. He liked otter furs for trading. They weren't super small, but they weren't large either. They were usually waterproof and he could carry them easily and wolves seemed to like them. Their fangs made interesting jewely pieces and their meat was good.

He sniffed around, and found a small spot that overlooked. He was upwind and he could watch them without being seen. He counted at least a dozen playing. He would not go for that many of course, but it would be fun to hunt them. Respectfully of course.

Yellow eyes tracked their progress and he wondered if anyone was within range to help him out. He hoped soo. It was nicer to hunt with others than alone.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Loner
sunchaser
8 Posts
Ooc — roni
There were strange creatures here, creatures not of the desert.

Their squeaks were reminiscent of young jackrabbits but the similarities stopped there. With elongated bodies and small, rounded ears, Faruzan likened them more to weasels, though they were bigger and shinier and appeared to have an affinity for water.

Sunfire tail flicking, she watched them play from afar with raptured intrigue until her ruby eyes caught the lamp-like gaze of another across the water. Concealed in the brush, her small body froze for a moment before she slipped out of cover and began descending the rise. Friend or foe, she did not want to pass up the opportunity for a good meal.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,408 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was watching to pick out a few chances to hunt. Otters were notorious for attacking back. So he tried to find those that were old or wounded. Though there were not many. He could get one himself, perhaps.

He was spared hunting alone when a glint of bright caught his attention and he turned towards teh blazing coat of a new wolf. He saw her coming and turned to meet and greet her.

He kept his body language neutral and when she was close enough within earshot he spoke quietly.

Hello. I'm Rodyn Ardeth. Fancy a hunt?
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Loner
sunchaser
8 Posts
Ooc — roni
With all her attention focused on the weasel-like creatures, it startled her greatly when the voice of a wolf introduced himself as Rodyn. She easily spied the caller nearby - he appeared large in size, though his speech was well-mannered and friendly.

Shamelessly, her brow furrowed at the thought of hunting together with a wolf. There was no way he could out speed her, but perhaps with his strength they could catch enough to share. That logic was enough to make her reconsider until, reluctantly, she swivelled and came to a stop nearer to him.

"Faruzan," she replied stiffly in turn. "What are those things?" Her patience for idle chit-chat was waning, though the sunchaser did not mind sharing a moment of conversation if it meant finding out something new.