Blacktail Deer Plateau the storm is coming in
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I swear i've answered this twice...my post keeps not getting posted...hmmm maybe i'm doing it wrong or something being in a hurry or something. I am very sorry.

Blue tried to keep her stride even with his. However, he did trail behind ever so often. She would accommodate again. She didn't mind, she actually enjoyed the small talk, and the walk. It was nice to be useful to others, than her children. Not that she minded being useful to them. Blue was just a giver, really. Happiest when she was helping her family,which included the pack. Blue had given his wounds a cursory glance, they didn't seem to deep. No, she was more worried of infection than anything, which is why in a way, she supposed she was walking a bit fast.

Blue shook her head, she remembered the desert. They had passed through there once, terrible heat, and dry, so very dry. I do not like the desert. I have been through it. My parents were traveling healers and story tellers, it was how we survived. It is far too dry in the desert for my taste. Blue listened, and filed away the information as it was given. My family is all over, most of them travelers like myself. I heard tell that my nephew was running around somewhere. Fleetscut. My father was here for a bit, but he passed on. Other than that, no one besides my children and Lasher, and those that I have made my family.

.Blue chuckled and shook her head. No as I said we traveled. However, since I came here and settled I have lived here. Almost a year I believe. I'm not certain. I came when Hawkeye was still Leader, and her and Perry's romance was new. I love it here, and I hope to die here. Blue would never brush off a question of her past. It had been an interesting one, for certain.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
the storm is coming in - by Mordecai - March 16, 2015, 01:06 AM
RE: the storm is coming in - by Blue Willow - March 17, 2015, 08:05 AM
RE: the storm is coming in - by Mordecai - March 17, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: the storm is coming in - by Blue Willow - March 24, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: the storm is coming in - by Mordecai - March 24, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: the storm is coming in - by Blue Willow - April 01, 2015, 07:05 AM
RE: the storm is coming in - by Mordecai - April 01, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: the storm is coming in - by Blue Willow - April 09, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: the storm is coming in - by Mordecai - April 09, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: the storm is coming in - by Blue Willow - April 20, 2015, 08:54 AM