Blackfeather Woods good fences make good neighbours
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was not sure what to think of this. This had been an augment between two females. He was far more rational than to think that anyone would attack a whole pack and create a war just because that alpha hated one wolf in the other pack. But the male couldn't judge, females were strange creatures for him. They sometimes had stance reasoning especially two females under each other. Yet, Burke growled when Nemesis said that she had presented herself as a dark queen. There was only one dark queen and that was his deceased mate. "Clearly a lot of bark. We know better. Let's see if her bark also results in actions. Maybe it were just empty threads. I wasn't there so I can't judge."

Burke was pleased to hear that she had met respectively with other packmate a. Hopelfully they could calm down their alpha female. "I don't think we should stress too much. We will up our border patrols but we don't want to overdramatize this making them attack. If they do attack you or anyone else they will have our whole pack on their borders." Burke then realized something if this alpha female had a mate and they just started a pack they would probably breed pretty soon, which made them more vulnerable. Yet Burke was willing to wait to see what they would do. Hopefully they would respect Nemsis her word.

post from mobile not sure if it makes sense xD
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - February 23, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - February 24, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - February 24, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - February 25, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - February 25, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - February 25, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - March 08, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - March 09, 2016, 03:29 PM