Moonspear confessions should be better planned
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Of the ilk that comprised his family constellation, Jarilo could be one of the more easy-going sorts, but he definitely eased right on into comfortable in Slavik's company. He made it easy enough back, though, and not only thanks to subject matter that he could really get behind and wrap his head around so readily. The skies definitely pulled at the bulk of his attention, streaking in their vibrant hues as the edges of nighttime began to slip in, but he was interested in the golden-furred fellow who had come to them, and not only that, but stayed so far--so it was high time he know him better.

Kind of the same, sometimes. he replied, filing the other's answer for later as well. He wasn't an overly avid skywatcher, but he appreciated it way more than average--probably. It's kind of hard not to with family like mine.. and winter makes it pretty easy to appreciate the stars too, he replied, angling his snout towards where the stars would glimmer soon. The nights were long and there was plenty of time to kill watching them. I've helped teach my siblings a few things about it all up there, so I guess I know a bit, although I'm actually a bit more of a greenery-appreciating naturalist than a stars one, truthfully.. he smirked.. although he was more interested in just appreciating a nice view above anything else right now, not this over that. Which winter does not help at all, so.. here I am, he snickered softly, trying not to fill all the space with his rambling that could get out of hand if he let it.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
confessions should be better planned - by Slavik - January 09, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Jarilo - January 10, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Slavik - January 10, 2019, 07:29 AM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Jarilo - January 13, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Slavik - January 13, 2019, 07:21 AM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Jarilo - January 18, 2019, 12:45 AM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Slavik - January 21, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: confessions should be better planned - by Jarilo - February 03, 2019, 09:24 PM