Lost Creek Hollow wear your silver lining; wear it close to your skin
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Maybe in Treason's case, the hormones took the sharpest of the edge off.  It certainly seemed like she was being slightly more amiable than previously, but whether or not that would last, who knew.  Perhaps it was some instinctual thing to make sure that she built bonds with her packmates before the pups arrived.  I know I will be -- I'd been looking for something for later.  But unless you know of something absolutely amazing up ahead...  She shrugged a shoulder.  It did sound like Dawn was offering her catch, at least.  An opportunist both by nature and nurture, it wasn't like she was going to turn down some food, especially now.  Okay, sure, it would be a few hours earlier than she'd been thinking, but that wasn't the end of the world, she'd be able to make it disappear just fine.  More of an issue was if she actually wasn't and they were just going to have the conversation with the hare just sitting there -- then she'd probably have to keep from drooling after a point.  I'm Treason.  Though she still had to figure out if she wanted to continue to be known under that moniker. 

Treason wasn't the type to draw attention to her pregnancy, if that's what Dawn couldn't quite figure out.  It wasn't like she could hide it now, anyway.  Those who paid attention or cared would notice, those who tended towards obliviousness might not.  It would be a couple of weeks more before it was the equivalent of beating someone upside the head with a two by four, but for now since she didn't see motherhood as the core of her identity, she'd just continue to cross that bridge as she came to it.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: wear your silver lining; wear it close to your skin - by Arbiter - March 10, 2019, 11:17 PM