Emberwood nothing you can say that can tear me away
120 Posts
Ooc —
opposite of bhediya, marten hadn't seen family in weeks. laurel, perhaps, was the last member of his family he'd ever seen... and even so, they weren't even  blood related. xan, he'd seen, but marten struggled to put the face with the family -- he had hardly considered xan family after all the hardships he'd put indra through... but... even so...

the woods were a sort of getaway, in that marten didn't have to be reminded of indra or laurel or xan -- and here he was rebuilding a home. it helped with his grief, and marten quite liked ibis, but he hadn't met anyone else... not formally. what was he supposed to say? ah. he didn't even know what he was thinking about.

so, when he spotted the dark wolf sat along the edge of the territory, he figures it about time to introduce himself. from a distance, marten lets out a friendly woof, and begins to pad over.
Messages In This Thread
nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 06:21 PM