The Sentinels Sometimes the answer lies in a memory.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
DROPPED FROM A GREAT HEIGHT im rolling!! the caiaphas in me CLUTCHED MY PEARLS she would NEVER LOLL

Raleska had realized she had put her foot in her mouth a bit too late. What was she supposed to say now? Don't go? Please don't leave me? Her pride was too steel-backed for such begging, but she knew she would be sorry when it was his time to go. Not because in a matter of short hours she had come across her One True Love, but because Dacio signified the revelator in her life:

That it was okay to let her past go. That it was okay to move on.

She shifted, made uncomfortable by her own prickliness. Dacio had to be feeling it too, so Raleska loosened a sigh between them. "You don't have to if you don't want to." It wasn't please don't leave me but it wasn't fuck off either -- that counted for something, she hoped.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the answer lies in a memory. - by Dacio - March 18, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: Sometimes the answer lies in a memory. - by Raleska - March 20, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Sometimes the answer lies in a memory. - by Dacio - March 20, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: Sometimes the answer lies in a memory. - by Raleska - March 25, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Sometimes the answer lies in a memory. - by Dacio - April 23, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Sometimes the answer lies in a memory. - by Raleska - April 28, 2020, 10:06 AM