Sea Lion Shores If you stop then it will be over
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The words So says my wife. don’t stop him at all. He has no care to the frivolous claiming of mates. Not after Sasha anyhow. Possession is one thing but having only one partner for the remainder of his short dog life is unsavory and boring to him. He needs excitement and he the fact that he prevents himself from feeling such powerful feelings towards another could also be part of the issue. Not after Sasha. He hates that she has him so fucked up that he can’t stop thinking of her even after everything that happened. Though now it’s with feeling of pure, unadulterated hatred; not fucking love.

Anyhow he shrugs, his playfully yet teasing smile never faltering. “That’s never stoped me.” He chirps flirtatiously. 

Though as she speaks of Hua Donovan hums in retaliation. He doesn’t know her like Minori does so he decides to take her word for it. It doesn’t last long as her mentions her having to get back. He doesn’t blame her. Rather he appreciates the civil conversation.

He smiles to her, softer this time. “I would hate to stop you. You as well, darling. Take care of yourself and keep an eye of that leader of yours.” He chuckles darkly at the last sentence referring to Hua.

With that, they’ll go their separate ways.
Messages In This Thread
If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 13, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 21, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 22, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 24, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - August 07, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 03:27 AM