Firefly Glen I've got a reason for what I believe in, and I've got the love of the power I know
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened while she groomed; she kept in mind that she must kill any badger she came across to aid in his efforts. Pests, those things. Tell me of the joiners, she drawled firstly, wanting to know who new would be among their fold now. What were they like? She would have to meet with them soon herself, though her own priority had been to find her daughter and to ensure the rest of her cubs were well looked after, too... all while maintaining Moonspear, to boot. She was grateful for the support of the entirety of her pack, Osiris among them. 

As he spoke of children, from Neverwinter no less, Hydra withdrew to better look at her emerald-eyed son. I take it they have returned where they belong? She inquired. Though it would amuse her to think they wished to be here rather than there, if they were young it could not be had without his own agreeing to it—that, and if they could not hunt yet what good were they? 

Selfish thoughts, and perhaps hypocritical given her willingness to take in Meerkat—but the girl was family to them. Another wolf was mentioned; they were unfamiliar to her (in name), but she took the words of her son quite seriously. Issues, she echoed, seeking clarification there.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal