Redsand Canyon Let that lonely feeling wash away
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As her smile faded, his simply grew. This little dance of theirs was proving to offer quite a bit of information for him. She had to be blind, he finally concluded as her eyes no longer even attempted to track him as he floating among the cold, drifting sands. The faded grin upon her face and the saucer ears trying to track whatever steps might still echo in her sharp auds. He heard of this, if someone lacked in one sense, something else would sharpen in its place. What a curious thing. 

Oh but I am a customer. He sings slowly in a low hum. I have a curse you see - and I would like it lifted. I can only imagine a true witch would be able to do such a thing. A curse indeed... one that had killed his mother and many others who fell prey to it before he managed to perfect the bite. 

Tell you what. Why not indulge in this? If she truly was a witch, then he was cured! If not, well then, there was no way she could escape him. Not for long. Cure me of my ever-lasting thirst, and I will tend to your every need for one whole year. if she couldn’t? Well, he supposed she would rather be confident in her abilities as a witch rather than even hear of the “if factors”. It would only waste her time after all, wouldn’t it?
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 25, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 26, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 26, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 27, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 27, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 27, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 27, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 28, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 29, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 29, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 29, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - December 01, 2020, 12:25 AM