Otter Creek the cold will not take me
27 Posts
Ooc — Seren
The otters gave away the newcomers presence and soon to follow was her huff of breath to alert him. Corvo raised his head first, and then the rest of his body, climbing to all fours in cautious movement. She was as white as the snow that surrounded them, her eyes a color that was similar to his own. He was unsure whether to see this female as a threat or if she was simply seeking company in her own kind. Corvo was not, but he wasn't looking for a fight either. So he waited, hesitating to make the first move, until finally he raised his head and spoke. 

"Do you hold claim to this place?" he asked, wondering if the smell of wet otter fur had somehow masked any strong scent of his own kind. He doubted it, but perhaps this was in some outer reach of territory the female called home. If she was part of a pack, Corvo would not risk the fight. His belly growled, reminding him that fresh fish swam mere feet from him, a potential meal. But if this creek belonged to the female or her group he doubted she would be generous enough to allow him to eat from the stream. 

Considering this, Corvo glanced at the water and back to the stark white female.
Messages In This Thread
the cold will not take me - by Corvo - December 27, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: the cold will not take me - by Takiyok - December 29, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: the cold will not take me - by Corvo - December 30, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: the cold will not take me - by Takiyok - January 07, 2021, 01:10 AM
RE: the cold will not take me - by Corvo - January 08, 2021, 08:14 PM