Hideaway Strath Tell me something that I’ll forget
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
reference to this thread 

Vein awoke with a start it was rare thing for the saints to be called, his tongue snaked out and caressed the cheek of the light of his life, his beautiful wife. Quickly he stood and stretched, kicking his hind legs way out behind him, he drew in a deep breath and held it, his ribs still not fully healed complained, yet there was nothing he could do except take herbs for the pain, he considered it but Aerin was not waiting for him and he did not want her traveling alone in her state. It had become very clear to both of them she was pregnant and a fierce protectiveness bloomed in him, stronger then he had ever been prepared for.

As he exited the den he glanced longingly at the poppies but he grabbed the midwife bag instead, slipping his head through the vines he had tied to either end and slipping it over his head like a collar. The collection of items inside the rabbit pelt clinking lightly as he moved to catch up to that beautiful silky tail that lead the way toward the call. He didn’t need to think as he followed his beloved and that was a good thing as very quickly the fast pace made him ache and his tongue loll from the effort.

When they came upon the gathering pack he Nodded first to The Grandmaster and though he was surprised to see Nyra, a mother usually stayed in their den for the first few weeks, she was ever loyal and true to her pack, Her gave her a respectful nod as well. His golden orbs looked at the bundle tucked close to her and though he panted lightly, he still smiled fondly, his healer eyes searching for anything wrong but he found nothing.

He considered digging through the midwife bag for some pain relief for himself, but forced himself to hold off. No one save Charles and his wife knew his injury, he wanted to hide it as best he could.

The over large white brute settled in beside his Priestess and lay down shifting subtly to ease any pressure from his ribs before nodding in turn to each other wolf present and any that might come.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Fig - May 06, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Whrist - May 14, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Vein - May 30, 2021, 10:09 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Whrist - May 30, 2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Necahual - June 02, 2021, 03:20 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Hemlocke - June 11, 2021, 08:19 PM