Hideaway Strath Tell me something that I’ll forget
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s prideful look and devious gleam in his eyes shows what he’s thinking. He watches as, one by one, his packmates roll in. Even some of the newcomers. He watches and makes eye contact with each individual that shows themselves to him. Even Hemlocke, which Kyn knows by now that he doesn’t share his love for the sun, he finds him in the shadows. He smirks pridefully at his pack and finally with a final inhale he prepares to speak.

“Saints,” He begins strongly, that handsome smile of his never faltering. “our numbers continue to grow and we’ve become powerful. You all play a part in this pack and I value you for that. Now, it’s time for us to expand further. Nyra will be branching off to expand our rein over these lands with a sister pack we will be calling the Archangles.” He takes turns looking at all of them before continuing. “She will be taking three of us with her to get it started. From then on, those who go with her are expected to attempt to gather new recruits.” 

He looks to Nyra then, seeing if she wants to add anything onto that. Hoping the packs reactions are positive about the expansion of their fucked up little family.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Fig - May 06, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Whrist - May 14, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Kynareth Deagon - May 18, 2021, 12:26 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Vein - May 30, 2021, 10:09 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Whrist - May 30, 2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Necahual - June 02, 2021, 03:20 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Hemlocke - June 11, 2021, 08:19 PM