Redhawk Caldera Just as I took the world on my shoulders
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She sucked in a steadying breath when Fennec did acknowledge her, turning around to face her. Although her words slashed at Towhee some more, the Sovereign reminded herself to not take them too personally. Clearly, Fennec was lashing out because she was in pain. Sure, it wasn't very fair, though Towhee empathized all the same.

"Whatever you need," she said quickly. If Fen didn't want to talk, what might help instead? Towhee wracked her brain a moment before blurting, "If you need a break, I'll make sure Killer's taken care of." She didn't even know what exactly she meant by that, though as the words hung in the air, she wondered if Fennec might run for the hills for a while. Towhee didn't like that idea, yet she stood by her words. If that's what Fen needed to deal with Bronco's absence, then she would gladly take care of her grandson for as long as Fennec needed.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 09, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 09, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 12, 2021, 09:40 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 12, 2021, 10:34 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 12, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 12, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 13, 2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 13, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 13, 2021, 10:08 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 13, 2021, 10:13 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 13, 2021, 10:40 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 13, 2021, 10:52 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 13, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 13, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 13, 2021, 11:42 AM