Redsand Canyon where habits have teeth and the words carry knives
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her mouth set in a firm line as the woman answered her question, and then some. Although she knew she must prioritize Germanicus's task, Towhee would not squander an opportunity to meet a pack mate and discuss training in some iteration. It seemed this civilian had her own homework assignment from the Imperator and the Redhawk could most certainly help her out with that.

Her brows lifted when she mentioned being prohibited from learning how to fight due to her sex, though Towhee reserved comment until the she-wolf finished. Although Towhee didn't mind the challenge of working with those who didn't necessarily want to, she relished the chance to work with someone who did want her expertise.

"I can absolutely help you with that," she replied. "What's your name?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: where habits have teeth and the words carry knives - by Towhee - January 29, 2022, 12:18 PM