Redsand Canyon pontius
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
For some reason, she had not been expecting that answer, a soft frown on her features when he spoke of trust. “I do trust you.” She stated simply. She had trusted on the borders that when she called for aid, aid would come. The offer to talk almost felt awkward to her… she had always simply viewed the Imperator as this imposing figure, a man of few words. She sighed softly, taking a seat in part to take weight off of her shoulder.

“His name is Dimitri. He comes from my homeland.” She explained, the very mention of his name causing her voice to waver. “He was my father’s beta, and betrothed to be my husband after I lost my older brothers to their war wounds. My father needed an heir, but a woman would not do and my younger siblings were newborns weaning off of another mother after my own mother passed from both grief and the straining process of giving birth. It was too much on her system.” It was truly a conversation that had been in the making for awhile. “To say he was cruel is an understatement; a friend helped me flee shortly before we were due to wed, and I had been on my own until your wife found me… but the man who found his way to Mereo… he’s different. I’ve never seen that crazed a look in his eyes. He had a scent on his fur too, that of his friend Ryzhov… I’d be willing to bet they are travelling together.” And it was saying quite a bit. She doubted they had seen the last of him either.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
pontius - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: pontius - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: pontius - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: pontius - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: pontius - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: pontius - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: pontius - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: pontius - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 11:33 PM
RE: pontius - by Germanicus - February 08, 2022, 02:42 PM
RE: pontius - by Aquene - February 08, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: pontius - by Germanicus - February 10, 2022, 10:23 PM