Lion Head Mesa I never can quite seem to pull my weight
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The prince did not like how Belen fussed to make a place for him. He watched her, anxious. The dark figure thought of the short amount of time they had spent together. Even when the young woman pulled back to show him his seat, Crowfeather looked to her nervously. He took the spot she had made and muttered a quiet word of thanks to the girl.

Ramesses did not spare any time before diving into his plans. He spoke of their allies. Crowfeather listened, surprised that Akashingo had managed to make friends out of so many of the other clans. Of course, he did not ask questions or make comments while the Pharaoh spoke. The shadow only listened quietly, swiveling the dark ears atop his head as new information was provided to him.

The Pharaoh wanted Crowfeather to oversee the claim that might be made on Maegi’s homeland.

Nervousness bubbled within him. How had he traded one role of importance for another?

Where was Germanicus?

I will speak to her and ask her of her plans. You wish for this to be another branch of Akashingo? Or just another alliance? Crowfeather spoke with a heavy weight on his words. He did not understand what the Pharaoh could see in him. The seer had never been given such an important task before.
Messages In This Thread
I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 23, 2022, 02:30 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 24, 2022, 10:40 AM