Lion Head Mesa I never can quite seem to pull my weight
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The shadow’s ears splayed atop his head at the man’s words.

Even in the Starsea, Crowfeather had never been much of a prince. He did not know how he might grow to be one under the rule of Ramesses. He was not certain that he liked the idea of the mesa’s ruler teaching him how to be a true royal. It made him feel uncomfortable in the worst ways.

When Germanicus was mentioned again, Crowfeather’s ears drew to a point. He could be summoned if it was needed. The shadow did not wish to tell Ramesses that he wanted the older man back in the mesa. He did not have a viable reason for it, not beyond the incessant thrumming of his heart and the aching in his chest. So, Crowfeather nodded his head in understanding.

At the mention of his betrothal, the shadow felt his hairs rise creepingly along his neck.

I- I said that I would meet with her. I do not wish to set a date until I have determined if she is- if she- he was growing afraid.

If she is suitable for me. Crowfeather wished that he could have been more daring.
Messages In This Thread
I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 24, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - March 01, 2022, 04:22 PM