Lion Head Mesa I never can quite seem to pull my weight
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses laughed aloud but this time he did not press crowfeather. "i have no argument with that. i trust jawahir's judgement but perhaps you have not seen the jewel's work." or any work, for that matter, any pleasant task. he knew enough to be aware that crowfeather had not yet called sayyadina to his bed.
so he remained a chaste virgin. and presumably the hebsut was not returning with an experienced woman, but a suitable bride. "akhtar, our new priest, practices atop the mesa. he is a holy man and you might find his company rather grounding."
and yet even the sacred wolf had fallen between belen's pretty charm.
it turned to sport silently in pharaoh's mind, seeking who might fell crowfeather first and prepare him for the wedding night that would surely come.
"what shall we speak of next? or shall we dine, prince?"
Messages In This Thread
I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 24, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - March 01, 2022, 04:52 PM