Fairspell Meadow Just tryna find the right words to say
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away

No need to fret! Life keeps us all busy. 

This does indeed seem a good place to fade, yes! Also, if you'd like, I would love to have another thread with the two soon. I am very eager to see how the pair blossom moving forward. ^-^

The mention of the berries in of itself stole her attention away entirely. Merely envisioning holding one of the saccharine drupes upon the tongue was enough to invite a watery sensation within. An invitation made it all the more better, knowing now that there would be anticipation.

Moving with delicate excitement, Sokha drew nearer to the Pharaoh, walking close in step with just enough to distance to allow her pelt to brush against his own. 

Not a single ounce of this had been planned, which made her thoughts whirl. Something about this man; this place. It beckoned her forth, drawing her in like an invisible magnet. Nothing could advert her eyes. One could call it a sense of purpose... perhaps a sense of belonging. Though, the next few days would be to finalize the answer the most important question of all: Would it all be worth it?
Messages In This Thread
Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 22, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 23, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 24, 2022, 05:26 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - March 30, 2022, 08:21 AM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 04, 2022, 12:05 AM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 07, 2022, 05:29 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 07, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 07, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: Just tryna find the right words to say - by Sokha - April 18, 2022, 11:52 PM